About Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
the Kenya Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in our region and is proud to be associated with business in Kenya.
THE CHAMBER REPRESENTS
- The Chamber represents the interests of over 310,000 businesses in Kenya with a representation of over 16,000 members both National and County level with over 80,000 employees.
- Over 20 sectors of the economy are represented.
- 30 plus business programs and more than 35 signature events
AND, EACH YEAR WE DELIVER
- Signature Events include : Chamber Annual Business Awards, Chamber Patron Connect meetings
- County Investment Conferences
- More than 25 advocacy and signature events
- Presidential Round Tables, high level sectorial meetings among others
- Nearly 300 SMEs participate in our corporate governance programs.
The Kenya Chamber Patron
H.E UHURU KENYATTA'S MESSAGEA strong Kenya Chamber is key to unlocking our national and international trade potential. My participation in the re-launch of the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI) in July 2014 marked the genesis of bringing to life this global movement. Chambers worldwide are known to be key pillars in linking private and public-sector players with a desire to grow businesses and promote economic growth. The unrivalled role in economic diplomacy goes a long way in promoting international trade.
The Kenya Chamber since relaunch has played a critical role in Policy and Advocacy, Trade Development, SME Development, County Development, Membership and Communication, Networking and Partnership. The Chamber has been at the forefront in organising incoming and outgoing business missions, Business to Business match making, County Business Forums, County Investment Forums and information sharing to potential investors.
I am optimistic that aspirations of the business community have been captured in the Jubilee manifesto and with my government support it's time for business people in Kenya to prosper. I urge all Kenyan business people to join the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry so that we can grow businesses together.
H.E UHURU KENYATTA.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA.
Message from KNCCI
Chairman - KNCCI National Chair
Click Here to Read The National Chairs Message
Vice Chairman - KNCCI National Vice Chair
Click Here to Read The National V. Chairs Message
Acting Chief Executive Officer - KNCCI CEO
Click Here to Read The CEOs Message