The membership Ksh.110, 000
DIRECT BUSINESS MARKETING BENEFITS
• Logo placement on the KNCCI website with a link to your web page.
• Promotional material in giveaway packs during KNCCI events.
• 1 FREE advertisement in ‘The Chamber’ KNCCI quarterly publication
• Direct discounts from external service providers who are KNCCI members.
• Invitation to KNCCI networking and capacity building meetings.
• Priority consideration to quote for KNCCI supply of products and services.
• Access to KNCCI data base through assistance to circulate information amongst the membership on seminars/workshops and other training programs.
• Complimentary copy of The Chamber – A quarterly magazine published by KNCCI
• Receipt of regular private sector updates by email
1. A free .co.ke (can be upgraded to .KE )
2. Free hosting
3. A website template (6 pages) for KNCCI members e.g. http://calistacreations.co.ke/
4. Members of KNCCI will be listed on online directories highlighted below ( with geo-location):
i. Jamii Online
ii. African Directory Online / directory.ke
iii. Jobs Directory Online
5. Domain and Hosting Transfer ( to include emails and websites )
6. .com to .co.ke domain transfer
7. Regular training on Online Marketing and SEO for members ( facilitated by KNCCI)
This is to apply to
1. New Members / Potential Members of KNCCI
2. Renew Membership / Current Members Members of KNCCI