The Membership fee is Ksh.500, 000 and the benefits include
• Access to the Chamber Local and Regional Network.
• Usage of KNCCI Logo at a subsidized rate.
• Two complementary tickets to Chamber Annual events.
• Three complementary tickets to participate in any incoming business delegation and priority participation in the outgoing business forums.
• 4 KNCCI recommendation letters offered to the Company senior officials for visa processing.
• Branding exposure to the Chamber website with a hyperlink to your own website; Chamber social media and the chamber Magazine.
1. A free .co.ke (can be upgraded to .KE )
2. Free hosting
3. A website template (6 pages) for KNCCI members e.g. http://calistacreations.co.ke/
4. Members of KNCCI will be listed on online directories highlighted below ( with geo-location):
i. Jamii Online
ii. African Directory Online / directory.ke
iii. Jobs Directory Online
5. Domain and Hosting Transfer ( to include emails and websites )
6. .com to .co.ke domain transfer
7. Regular training on Online Marketing and SEO for members ( facilitated by KNCCI)
This is to apply to
1. New Members / Potential Members of KNCCI
2. Renew Membership / Current Members Members of KNCCI