The membership fee is Ksh.300, 000 per Annum.
The benefits include
• Two spotlight postings on Chamber Facebook page, Twitter
• Chamber press release announcing your silver membership
• Access to tailor-made training programs.
• 1 VIP invite for Chamber Annual Events and other related events and programs.
• 3 Chamber recommendation letters for visa processing.
• Priority Access to chamber networking and marketing opportunities.
• Strategic meeting with KNCCI Staff on reaching goals.
• Priority access to KNCCI Referrals.
1. A free .co.ke (can be upgraded to .KE )
2. Free hosting
3. A website template (6 pages) for KNCCI members e.g. http://calistacreations.co.ke/
4. Members of KNCCI will be listed on online directories highlighted below ( with geo-location):
i. Jamii Online
ii. African Directory Online / directory.ke
iii. Jobs Directory Online
5. Domain and Hosting Transfer ( to include emails and websites )
6. .com to .co.ke domain transfer
7. Regular training on Online Marketing and SEO for members ( facilitated by KNCCI)
This is to apply to
1. New Members / Potential Members of KNCCI
2. Renew Membership / Current Members Members of KNCCI